Wednesday 30 April 2014

Today we are talking about fruit and vegetable pillows, velvet ones.
Handmade from high quality cotton velvet by Rebecca Peach in San Francisco.
Here are a few of the most popular ones for a taster.
Had lots of interest about them recently.
A couple of years ago I made a new friend with a lady called Dawn who owned a wonderful coffee and cake shop called "Lovely". She invited me around to her home for dinner and the first thing I noticed was a red velvet rose pillow on her sofa.
I told her that I had made it and she was so surprised she hardly believed it. Sure enough it had my "Oipeach San Francisco" label on.
I had made it in San Francisco, Dawn had bought it on a trip to Barcelona and brought it home to Southsea, England.
Great story or what?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment